Glamping Shopping Guide with Sierra Trading Post – We Are All Explorers
This post featuring a Glamping Shopping Guide has been compensated by Sierra Trading Post. All opinions are my own.
Have you heard of this new phenomenon of glamping? I’m definitely intrigued since my husband would never actually go camping with me, but I grew up going on camping trips. Today, I have a Glamping Shopping Guide, featuring Sierra Trading Post, so you can get started.
Plus, check the end of this post for an awesome giveaway!
What is glamping? Well, it’s like luxury camping. I’m talking fancy tents, campers, or even cabins in the woods. I’m talking fancy meals instead of sandwiches and hot dogs. I’m talking camping, but in style. It’s the latest thing and you will need to shop for all the best gear in order to keep up with the Joneses on this one.
Glamping Shopping Guide
Here’s what you’ll need (all pictured above):
- Shelter – If you’re a traditionalist like me, you’re still going to need a tent for glamping. I found this Mountainsmith Equinox Tent – 4 Person/3 Season tent for only 139.95 and it would be perfect for my little family.
- Clothing – You want to be stylish, but warm on your glamping trip so I picked out these two jackets for you – a stylish jacket for sitting around the campfire and a more practical jacket for when you’re out and about.
- Shoes – Along with glamping, you want to look like you’re ready for a hike (whether that’s your thing or you just want to fit the part) so I picked out for you these awesome hiking boots so you can dress the part. You also need some practical shoes for just sitting around or going for a walk on a trail so I picked out some trail shoes for you in these bright colors.
- Picnic gear – Having a picnic is the best part of glamping and you’ll be sure to pack all the supplies for a great meal. But you’re going to need a cooler, a canteen for your great drinks, and a picnic blanket for the full experience.
You can find all of the supplies you need for glamping and so much more at Sierra Trading Post online.
We Are All Explorers. If you’re planning an outdoor activity, Sierra Trading Post can make it a reality. Sierra Trading Post makes it easier to explore by offering incredible savings on the best brands from around the world.
- Closeouts are always first quality. Sometimes brands make design tweaks or add new colors to their products and when they do, the previous product is offered at a great price which means saving for you!
- Overstock items are always first quality, too. If an item is designated as a closeout item, it simply means that the manufacturer’s inventory is too large and they need to sell these extras.
- 2nds typically have minor cosmetic flaws or slight irregularities that don’t affect the fit, performance, or longevity of the item, but a small flaw means big savings for you! The labels for these products may be clipped or marked.
Plus, right now Sierra Trading Post has a promotion for 15% off + half off shipping when you use ASAVENOW5 between November 23 and December 7. Clearance items are excluded from the 15% off, but you’ll still save with 50% off shipping! You can gear up for Winter Glamping at a discount!
Now, are you ready for a great giveaway? Just enter on the Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!