Boy Mom Resources: 5 Boy Mom Bloggers You’ll Want to Follow
Yes, I am a budding boy mom blogger and I love talking about my boy, but did you know there are boy mom bloggers out there who are more dedicated to boy mom blogging than I could ever be? There are blogs that only talk about being a boy mom and nothing else. There are blogs that talk about the boys, the moms, and both when it comes to being a boy mom. Today’s edition of Boy Mom Resources is a top 5 list of the boy mom blogs that I follow and why.
1. Scary Mommy – Whether you’re a boy mom or just a mom in need of some real-life advice, Scary Mommy is the place you need to be. She is a “tell it like it is” blogger, but you will find advice or a pick-me-up on just about every mommy topic there is on this blog.
2. The MOB Society – This site is more than just a blog, but is a prayerful place for mothers of boys to go for guidance and a shoulder to cry on. You can ask for advice or search their site for the advice already given. They post #boymom questions on their Facebook page and have books for devotional help for moms of boys. Their mission is to help you raise your boys into godly men.
3. Dude Mom – Super funny and extra sassy, this blog is all about being a boy mom and being a stylish woman with boy children. She was on the show What Not To Wear so she posts often about boy mom fashion. She also has a monthly feature called the Happy Mama Movement.
4. Things I Can’t Say – This blog is not fully dedicated to boy mom culture, but she is a mom of boys and talks about them often. Like Scary Mommy, Shell also is a tell it like it is blogger and talks about her day to day life with boys with special needs.
5. Life Without Pink – This is your everyday guide to everything non-pink. You’ll find everything from cool gadgets, daily adventures, personal stories, and tips for parenting boys.
And since you’ve come across my blog in the beginning of my boy mom blogging journey, why not bookmark me as well in the Boy Mom blog posts category and encourage me to keep it up!