Halloween Costumes for Couples: The Shopping Guide
This shopping guide, featuring Halloween Costumes for Couples, was compensated by Boombox Network. All stories and opinions are my own.
Every year, I stress over what Benjamin will be for Halloween. I ask him and he comes up with 37 different ideas, but he’s not set on just one. I make suggestions and he will like some of them and not like others. We will hem and haw around until the last minute and then end up with whatever is left on the costume aisle…until this year!
Benjamin picked out a great costume and we’ve ordered it already and I’m keeping it a secret so don’t ask. Now that he has his costume set for the year, I actually have time to stress over dressing Howard and myself. Since we’ve been married (7 years ago yesterday!) we haven’t dressed up, but before I met him, I always dressed up. I worked in a toy store for four years so I had to do something!
We definitely need some inspiration so this shopping guide is going to come in handy. Here are some great ideas for Halloween costumes for couples!
- 1920’S Gangster Couple – You’re good and proper all year. Halloween definitely gives you permission to channel Bonnie & Clyde. Even if just in the fashion sense. Buy these costumes atÂ SpiritHalloween.com:Â Hers and His.
- 1960’s Hippie Couple – On Halloween, remind everyone of all the great things that the Hippie generation created: the culture, the fashions, the music, the arts, the… ooops. Buy these Peace & Love costumers online at SpiritHalloween.com: Hers and His.
- Chip & Dale Onesie Costumes – The most adorable chipmunks around. An excuse to be goofy, funny and very comfortable in these Kigurumi onesies. Buy these online at Shop-Kigurumi.com: Chip and Dale.
- Olive Oyl & Popeye – A complicated love affair that’s been going on forever. Buy Olive’s & Popeye’s costumes online at Kohls.com: Olive Oyl and Popeye.
- Red Riding Hood & Big Bad Wolf – How will your classic fairytale be played out on Halloween? Buy these costumes online at Kohls.com: Red Riding Hood and Granny Wolf.
- Bacon & Eggs Couple – Time to play the “Goes together like…” parlor game. Pick Eggs & Bacon since bacon is having quite a moment.Get the Bacon & Eggs couple’s costume set a Kohls.com.
- Day-of-the-Dead Bride & Groom – A much better alternative to the tired zombie bride and groom. And you won’t have to move in chopped zombie movements all night. Get these costumes online at SpiritHalloween.com: Day-of-the-Dead bride and Day-of-the-Dead groom.
- Day-of-the-Dead Face Tattoos – Don’t want to spend hours creating that fab Day-of-the-Dead look with makeup? Try these: Day-of-the-Dead face temporary tattoos. Find them online at SpiritHalloween.com: The multi-colored face tattoo or the black & white face tattoo (for him).
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . This post contains affiliate links.