FamilyDen organization app
I am an iphone wannabe, I’ll admit. I love my Android and if it would use this app (and a few others that I’m curious about) then I wouldn’t be so jealous. But, nevertheless, I am envious of iphone, ipad, ipod, and all other i-related product users. The app I’m currently coveting is the FamilyDen app that my blogger friends are talking about.
Here is the gist of what FamilyDen is about:
With so many great features saving time is easy, and here’s how-
- Grocery List Categorization- quickly and easily navigate the isles of the grocery store.
- Connect with other FamilyDen members- decide who will bring what to the next Team Soccer Game by using the discussion feature
- Task Lists- to send your family a Weekend To Do List
- Recipe Connectivity- to automatically add items on your recipe to your grocery list
- Social Media Monitoring – to help parents keep an eye on their children’s social media activity
- GPS Check Ins – to help give you peace of mind knowing that your children are where they should be
My Family is GoingCrazy!!
It seems like a family with only one child, and one vehicle, should run fairly smoothly. There may be times when one family member has to wait on the other for a little bit, but a pattern should develop and things should be okay. Not so!!
I got the call last night from Benjamin’s new basketball coach that the season is about to start (well, practices, at least) and it brought back memories of t-ball season and how Howard and I would be running from place to place and just trying to keep our heads on straight. Things are even more confusing now because I have blog deadlines and he is up for a promotion. I know there are still 24 hours in a day, but sometimes I’m convinced that there are only 16. We need organization!!
What my friends have to say about FamilyDen
A few of my bloggy friends had the opportunity to review FamilyDen’s beta version and here is what they have to say about it:
“this site will help any busy family stay on task! Not only will FamilyDen.com help you with your families schedule, grocery lists and chores and more, but it also keeps up with your social network of friends and extended family.” – Lori from A Day in Motherhood
“I love the mix of features FamilyDen has to offer. I really love the meal planning section as that’s something I’ve been hoping to get into a little more (and hoping for fewer weekly trips to the grocery as a result). And as someone who loves a good list or label I really like the color-coding, too. This is a tool I can definitely see us using.” – Liza from Views from the Ville
Try FamilyDen today and let us know what you think!
Sign up for free today at www.familyden.com
and download the app in the Apple App store!