Summer Fun – Plan a Staycation to San Antonio and SAVE!!
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Staycation and SAVE
Hubby and I have been talking lately about taking a weekend staycation and have considered going to San Antonio. It's a little bit of a drive from East Texas, but I have fond memories of family vacations on the Riverwalk, at the Zoo, and even Sea World. I've been hearing a lot about staycations and San Antonio so I decided to check out SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience.
I know The Boy would love to go to the San Antonio Zoo so that is the first place that I looked.
Planning on a Budget
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
- The Westin Riverwalk
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
What to do in San Antonio:
- Book a night in a Riverwalk hotel that partners with SAVE – I have ALWAYS wanted to stay at the San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
- SAVE with a family pack of tickets to SeaWorld
- Spend a day at the San Antonio Zoo. We can save $2 each on admission
- There is a small chance that I could talk Hubby into the San Antonio Botanical Gardens. I know that The Boy would love it and we could save $1 off admission with SAVE.
- What staycation would be complete without a stop to shop at Market Square where we could save 10% on our purchase of $20 or more.
With these savings we might even be able to eat at La Margarita – the BEST mexican food (and margaritas) in Texas!! Oh…maybe that would be better suited for our 5th wedding anniversary in October!!
I LOVE San Antonio! We have already been twice this summer and are planning #3 at the end of the month. And we ALWAYS use SAVE when we go. The Riverwalk is amazing and the Zoo is awesome.
Staci @ 7 on a Shoestring recently posted..Top 5 Movies to See Summer 2012
I think that San Antonio would be a perfect vacation destination! They have so many activities and we could make it a one day car trip since we are in the next state over. My kids would love Aquatica and I would love the Botanical gardens! Maybe in the fall it would be a great time!
Amanda @ The Frugal Greenish Mama recently posted..Composting 101: What is Green & Brown?
I sooo want to go to San Antonio! It looks like a blast!
Greta recently posted..Save on Your San Antonio Vacation