Biannual Blogathon Bash Kicks Off!!
Today is the first day of the Biannual Blogathon Bash! It runs 8am EST March 9 to 8am EST March 12 – 72 hours to get as much blogging done as you can. You can still sign up if you’d like to participate! Want to know what I'll be doing…?
My Blogging Goal: Get caught up!!
Hubby says I can have some time to participate, but I know that I will not be working 72 hours straight. I am working (at my day job) today so that cuts out 8 of the hours and I know my evening will be Family Time (I can't miss that!!). Saturday Hubby has to work so I will do what I can without neglecting my boy and then get back at it on Saturday evening. Hubby is off on Sunday and we don't have AWANA so I may get to blog a little in the morning before church and then in the afternoon while the boys take a nap. Sunday evenings are Family Time with my dad and family so I'll do a little more after bedtime on Sunday and then we'll see what all is done by Monday morning!!
My To-Do List
- Schedule out my weekly posts for at least 2 months (i.e. Social Splash Facebook and Twitter Hop for Mondays, Winning Wednesday Low-Entry Giveaways, Winner Winner Weekend Giveaway Linky for Fridays)
- Write and either post or schedule all overdue or due now Reviews (13 of them!!) and Review/Giveaways (20 of them!!)
- Make a Blogging Schedule with New Series (what the plural for Series, serieses? :)) that have been swimming in my head.
- Update my Sponsors Page and Blog Roll
- Write 3-5 guest posts that I owe my friends.
- Decide on a definite plan for my Blog Redesign and email Mariah from Formula Mom!! (this one is my favorite so I will HAVE to save it for last…kinda like dessert, ya know…)
Do you think I can do it?!!
Pingback: Biannual Blogathon Bash Ends – How did we do?!! - Going Crazy!! Wanna Go??!! | Going Crazy!! Wanna Go??!!
Good luck with your to-do list, especially with the new blog design. Can’t wait to see it when it’s done!
Kecia recently posted..Biannual Blogathon Bash Kick Off!
Ooh new designs ARE fun. Sounds like you are going to get a bunch of little time periods to work with. I planned ahead and got a babysitter
Kathleen recently posted..Biannual Blogathon Bash Kick Off!
You are so smart!! I wish I had…maybe my little sis is still available…