New Year, New Reads, New Chances to WIN!!
If you haven't connected with these ladies, you SHOULD!! You'll learn so much and be connected with some wonderful bloggers who can give you a wealth of advice!!
Attn Newbie Bloggers: If you have been thinking about participating in a hop, but have been intimidated or have lots of questions, this is the group that you want to join for your first hop!! I can help guide you as well, but the host blogs are AWESOME and the others in this group are EXTREMELY supportive!!
New Year, New Reads is a book-related giveaway hop that will take place from January 9 – 23, 2012!! This will be a two-tiered blog giveaway event. Bloggers can choose to participate in either one or both of the tiers. Please note that Tier 1 (the paid tier) is now closed.
You are welcome to participate in Tier 2 and be eligible to win blogger prizes. They have recently made this even more fun with blogger prizes for promotion of this event…you don't want to miss out!!
Join the Hop, post on your blog, tweet, post on Facebook, or even post on message boards where it is acceptable! If you help get the word out and build the buzz, you will have the chance to win $25 (PayPal or Amazon)!
The more you promote, the more chance you have to win!
The event will feature a normal blog giveaway hop linky as well as a grand prize Rafflecopter form!
HowardComputers.com (sponsoring our Grand Prize – see below) has a Kindle Fire promotion going on right now.
If you purchase a Kindle Fire, you get a $10 Amazon gift card.
HowardComputers.com will be sponsoring a Kindle Fire grand prize!
Current Grand Prizes:
Kindle Fire & $50 Amazon gift card
2 winners of a $25 Amazon gift card
There are three options for participation in the event — a paid option, a free option, or you can do both! Tier 1 (Paid): Tier 1 is now closed. To participate, please fill out the sign up form for Tier 2! For those who registered for Tier 1, you will receive priority listing on the event linky and will also be listed on the grand prize Rafflecopter form with the information you provided!
Tier 2 (Free):
Tier 2 is free to participate in.
Tier 2 operates just like your typical blog giveaway hops!
You will be required to find sponsors for your own book-related giveaway. Anything related to books and reading will work for this event. Books, gift cards, bookmarks, reading lights, reading glasses, cozy pillows for reading, etc! Yes, you can get creative! Prizes such as Paypal, Amazon, and other gift cards are acceptable as well. Minimum prize (or prize pack value) is $25.
You will be listed on the event giveaway linky in the order of sign up after the paid participants who are choosing to participate in both tiers and receive priority listing on the linky.
- Have a giveaway specifically for this event that runs the duration of the event (minimum value $25) – Tier 2 participants only.
- Posts will need to be live by 9am EST on January 9th and end at 11:59pm EST on January 23rd. **If you are using Rafflecopter, be sure to set your end date to January 24th!
- Display the event button in your post so hoppers can easily identify it. (You do not have to make your post sticky. It would be nice, but I’ll update the linky with direct post links.)
- Display the linky in your post to encourage hopping.
- Comply with proper disclosures — no entries that violate Facebook policies (i.e. requiring comments on walls), no extras for making purchases, etc.
Participating bloggers will have the opportunity to win just for being part of the event! Blogger prizes include:
- (1) Tier 1 blogger will be randomly selected to have their entry fee refunded!
- (1) blogger will be randomly selected from all participating bloggers (Tier 1 & Tier 2) to win $25 (Paypal or Amazon)
- The blogger who refers the most entrants to the Grand Prize giveaway will win $25 (PayPal or Amazon)
**Please note that only bloggers who have a post up at the beginning of the event will be eligible for these prizes!
Once your form has been received you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours.
If you’d like to join the Facebook group where we will be posting event updates and providing blogger support please feel free to join us! Everyone is welcome! I will also be sending out updates via email so be sure to check your spam folders every so often, just in case!
At this time we are not putting a cap on participants although sign ups will close some time in December. Please refer back to this page as we get closer to the event so if you miss the update emails, you can still see the basic information!
If you’re ready to sign up, please fill out the New Year, New Reads form
and send your payment (if applicable) so we can confirm your spot on the lists!