Daily Deals I would do – Frame the Alphabet!!
I love this Frame the Alphabet art!!
I’m going to be begging Hubby for this one…or, classes
with interior design schools online!!
So, at first I saw the $60 in this deal
and thought there’s no way I could follow my pledge with this…
But then I looked a little further and read the rest of the details.
Frame the Alphabet is offering a 56% discount!!
Customized Alphabet Frame for $60!!
Then you also receive a $75 gift certificate to use on your next purchase!!
This framed art is so HOT right now and the selections for each letter on the Frame the Alphabet site are very cool!!
Frame the Alphabet is original art by a professional photographer and you will NOT find these images anywhere else!!
Here’s some more details about this art:
- You can order the art in either Black & White or in Sepia photos. The photos are printed in a professional lab on top quality photo paper and personally inspected to ensure quality!! (You won’t get that with framed art at your local crafting store..)
- The frames are all sized at 39.5″ x 15.5″ and the size of the pictures depends on the number of letters you choose. For instance, 8×10 (3-4 letters), 5×7 (5-6 letters), 4×6 (7-8 letters), and 3.5×5 (9-11 letters).
- The frames are real pine wood and have a smooth finish with a fine-textured surface.
- The mats are (a) black, standard, white-core, bevel-cut mat boards, or (b) white, standard, white-core, bevel-cut mat boards.
- There is no glass in the framed art. The material used for protection of the art is styrene. Styrene is a type of thermoplastic and comes in a flexible sheet that is .035 of an inch thick. Styrene weighs roughly half as much as glass, and is more shatter resistant than glass. These two factors greatly reduce shipping costs. If humidity is a concern for the integrity of the frame’s contents, styrene is the material of choice. It is a better insulator than glass and is less likely to accumulate condensation.
- Each frame is shipped with a “sawtooth hanger”. A saw-tooth hanger is nailed into the back of a frame at the top center. It is the easiest of the hanging options to install, making it a popular choice for basic framing projects.
Are you convinced yet?!! Go to the website at http://framethealphabet.com/ and play around with it a little and see if this is for you!! I think you’ll be convinced!!
I love those!!! I think the family one is my fave. Thanks for sharing. I might have to order one for both my girls, with their names, for their bedrooms. They’d love it!
Those would be great Christmas gift ideas!!!
Barb recently posted..Old Navy Spook Care of Bindi Jo
I love these too!! I hope the deal comes up again when I have the money to buy some!!