Go International (October 1-10) This is a Giveaway Hop for our followers from around the world!! The prize should be a minimum value of $25, but there is no theme so anything goes!!
In Honor of the TaTas (October 21-24) I would love to find some fun Boobie items, particularly those that are PINK! This is a blog event in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, so any items that are pink or pertain to breast cancer awareness will be perfect. Self care or pampering would be great too!! Total prize package must be a minimum value of $50.
Trick or Treat Halloween Hop (October 28-November 2) This does not actually have to be Halloween related because it ends after Halloween, but something Fall Related or Thanksgiving related would be fun!! All ideas will be appreciated!!
Sharing for Christmas (November 1-7) This Giveaway Hop is a benefit for Parker’s Pals, a foundation for children diagnosed with Cancer. All participating blogs will be promoting Parker’s Pals and have made a donation!! The minimum prize pack should be $25, but there is no theme otherwise!!
CouponCabin’s Crazy Dayz Of Giveawayz (November 1-25) This is an ENORMOUS Giveaway Hop and TONS of bloggers are signing up. Bloggers are being given an incentive for signing up other bloggers so everyone is excited about this one!! Advertising is going to be HUGE!! I have chosen a theme of Child Safety and Children’s Health, but any child-related offers will be considered!!
Home for the Holidays (November 14-20) The theme for this Giveaway Hop is Holiday Home Décor, Crafty Ideas, DIY Décor. The minimum prize should be worth $25.
12 Days of Gifts Galore (November 25-December 6) It starts on Black Friday!!! I would love to have a different gift for every day, but this may not be possible. Again, any ideas are greatly appreciated!!
If you would like to sponsor any of these events, please contact me. These types of events will definitely bring a lot of traffic for all participants and sponsors.
If you would like to sponsor me, here’s what I would LOVE to do for you:
- Free ad space on the blog for 30 days (then moved to a Sponsors Page indefinitely), consisting of your 125×125 button in the sidebar, under sponsors heading (you supply the button – or I can help you make one!!)
- Promotional mentions on Facebook and Twitter daily throughout the event
- Sponsorship mention in the event post (If you want to provide a product for me to try, I would also LOVE to review it for you)
- A HUGE Thank You to our sponsors mention in the winner announcement post
- I will write a Sponsor Spotlight post containing links to your blog/site, etsy shop, Facebook page and Twitter page, posted prior to the event.
Entries during Giveaways can include mandatory views of your shop/page/product and commenting back to me about what they saw!!
Janet Krugel – janet(at)goingcrazywannago(dot)com