So…I hear you are looking for some assistance. Where did I hear that? A little birdie told me! I know a little about you already. You are a blogger, business owner, website runner and you’re just a little overwhelmed. You want to grow your blog followers and get your message out. You want to grow your business and be found more often in searches. You are on Blogger and want to move to WordPress, but you’re completely intimidated by it. Or you love your website design except for that one little design flaw and you just can’t figure out how to fix it. You’re busy and you need help!
Whatever it is that you are needing today, I get it. I’ve been there.
Before we talk about rates and specifics, let me talk about why you should hire me over any other Virtual Assistant, Blog transfer service, Website designer today.
- First and foremost, you know me! You’ve seen me around the blogosphere, in a campaign with you, in a Facebook group, or you’ve followed my blog. I’m your friend and you know my other friends. You know where I “live”, so to speak…so you have to know that I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. I’m not out to take anyone’s money and run. If you pay me, I’m working for you and there’s no if’s and’s or but’s about it.
- I’m VERY fair. You may have been shopping around and you may see some other rates lower or higher than mine. My rates are based on how I view the value of my time. If you know me like I think you know me, then you’ll know that I’m more than fair on my time estimations. I’m not saying I’m going to work overtime and not charge you, but I am saying that when I’m on your hour, I’m working full steam ahead on your work and I’m going to cram in as much work as I can into that hour as possible.
- I love what I do. Y’all, I have a full time job, a part time job, and a part time blog. I don’t need to take on more work (even though the money is always nice) but I just love this type of work. I love seeing others succeed and grow, even if they grow right on past me and that’s why I love what I do. That passion for the work is what makes me want to do it more and more. That love of the work is what is going to make it worth your while in hiring me to take care of your business!
- I built my own blog from the ground up. I researched and taught myself how to do everything I have done. There was this one time that I hired a designer to design my blog, but I didn’t like everything about it so I just fixed it…and then later I redesigned it to what you see now. I do all my own work, all my own SEO, all my own social media, and all my own images. I did my own and I can help you do yours as well.
- I have done a few other websites, like these (some are still in the works) –
Now, let’s get down to the business of my business. The Rates.
Basic hourly rate – $20/hour
- no minimum hours, but I can provide block discounts.
- Say, for instance, you want 4 hours, that would be $65. Want more? We’ll work it out. Tell me what works for you!
- If you want to hire me by the hour, half-hour, quarter hour, whatever you need, we’ll work it out.
- This would include social media shares, participation in Facebook group threads (RT, comment, repins, etc.), scheduling social shares, work inside your blog with SEO or tags/categories, and other tasks that you can dream up.
Blogger to WordPress transfer (no WP design) – $100
- You will need your own hosting service.
- You will need your own design ready once you are on WordPress.
Blogger to WordPress transfer (with basic WP design) – $175
- You will need your own hosting service.
- You and I will work on a basic WP design on Genesis (Lifestyle, Fabric, or any free child theme).
- If you have your own child theme files, but just need them installed, we will work on a discounted rate depending on your needs.
Image needs – 10 images/$30 or 5 images/$15
- This is for those who need unique images for your website or blog post. Maybe you have an image, but you need text on it or maybe you have a title for a blog post, but you need a stock image with text to represent that post. I will make you two images to choose from or you can give me the details of what you want in the image.
Let’s get creative!
- Are you wondering if I can do something else? I probably can!
- Let’s talk and we’ll see if we can come up with a rate that is fair for both of us.
How to hire me:
It’s simple. Email me at janet(at)goingcrazywannago(dot)com and let’s get started!