This post featuring Way to Goal! Soccer Snack Bags, with free printable labels, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All stories, photos, and opinions are my own. #FuelTheirAdventures #CollectiveBias
Be the best Team Mom (or…Team Hero!) with these super fun Soccer Snack Bags!
Two years ago when Benjamin started playing soccer, I had no clue what to expect. I didn’t know if he would be any good. I didn’t know if he would like it. I didn’t know anything about being a Soccer Mom, but I have learned a LOT in the past two years. And I have perfected the art of the soccer snack bags!
You have to start with a bag and there’s just nothing more durable and versatile than the good ole’ paper bag. Sometimes I use a cellophane treat bag, but for a good snack and toy for after a great game, the paper bag is the best.
Here’s what I include in my version of the soccer snack bags:
- Sports drink – Right now, in Texas, we are having triple digit weather and that will stick around for most of the soccer season. After playing for an hour or more, the kids are going to need a cold sports drink to renew their electrolytes. The brand doesn’t matter, just pick up one that they’ll love.
- Crackers – Kids are going to want something to chomp on after a game and snack crackers are the perfect treat for a little crunch. I prefer to buy peanut butter crackers because of the little bit of protein they can provide, but be careful if you have a player who is allergic, you might want to substitute a cheese cracker.
- Something fun – Head to your local party store or party section and pick up a fun little toy for your snack bags to really start your hero status.
- Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies – Want to be the ultimate Team Hero? Make sure you include the smoothies that the kids will love! Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies help fuel your kids’ adventures. The soccer team will love all the great flavors while the parents will love that these smoothies have Only the Good Stuff®.
I picked up the Dannon® Danimals® Smoothies in the Strawberry/Cotton Candy flavors and the Strawberry Banana flavor, but check out all the fun flavors you can choose from:
- Dannon® Danimals® Strawberry Smoothies
- Dannon® Danimals® Strawberry/Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
- Dannon® Danimals® Watermelon/Strawberry Smoothies
- Dannon® Danimals® Seasonal Smoothies
Now, the key to success, as you can tell, is keeping these soccer snack bags cool during the game. Be sure to bring along a cooler where the ice won’t touch the bags OR assemble the bags just before the game ends, but that might be a little difficult with my next step in building the soccer snack bags.
Make your soccer snack bags even more fun with this printable label to tape or glue on the bags. Then, fold over the tops and make holes with a hole punch and tie with a fun soccer ribbon. Feel free to download the image above or print an entire page of labels with the pdf below.
(click on the image or click here for the pdf)