This post featuring Dollar Tree’s Anniversary Celebration has been compensated by Blueprint Social. All stories and opinions are my own.
From time to time, Benjamin will earn a dollar here and there or he might get a few dollars in the mail from a relative for some reason. Anytime he has $5 or less, or even just $1, he is set on visiting his favorite place, Dollar Tree. He loves checking out the new toys on the toy aisle and I love perusing the entire store for all kinds of goodies that I can use around the house.
Speaking of household items, have you ever noticed that all of those cleaning supplies and items that you use on a daily basis all tend to run out at the same time? Stocking up on all of those items can get expensive, but I have a treat to tell you about today that you are going to love.
I’m talking about Dollar Tree’s Anniversary Celebration where you can get more for your money and spend less in the long run!
- Celebrate Dollar Tree’s Anniversary from Sept. 28, 2014 through Oct. 11, 2014 with tons of new Bonus Buys with up to 58% more FREE for each item!
- Many of your brand name favorites are available for a limited time in larger sizes, but are still only $1 each!
- From cleaning supplies and home décor, to health and beauty care, snacks, beverages, and so much more, Dollar Tree stores will be packed with super savings.
- Shop in stores and online for these two weeks, but remember — quantities are limited, so hurry in today to stock up on these incredible deals!
- While you’re in your local Dollar Tree store shopping for Bonus Buys, stock up on Halloween décor, candy, costume accessories, and more. It’s all $1 each!
Some of my greatest “stockpile” shopping trips have been at Dollar Tree because you just can’t beat $1 each and now that there are new products that are even larger, I can plan to stock up for the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons so I can keep my house clean and the germs at bay. Our bathroom sink is forever clogged up so the 40-oz. bottle of Mister Plumber Drain Opener looks like something that will be on our list. We are also having a house (re)training issue with both of our dogs and I’m currently mopping every.single.day (!) so the 48-oz bottle of Pine Glo® is on the list. But, really, there is so much more to this Anniversary Celebration than just getting my house clean!
Benjamin’s soccer season is in full swing and coming up in a couple of weeks is my turn to bring snacks to the team. You know me and I can’t just have a simple snack for the boys so I’m thinking I’ll pick up the 16-oz. Packs of Lil’ Dutch Maid® Cookies, a box of Hefty® Gallon-Size Zipper Bags, and either 4-oz. Boxes of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® or 8-ct. Packs of Snyder’s® Mini Pretzels, along with some drink pouches to make the boys a special treat in a bag after they defeat the other team.
But, really, Dollar Tree has something for everyone and there are a ton of items on their Anniversary Celebration list that you will need and want. Last year when we moved, we got rid of all of our holiday decor and it’s time to stock up again, starting with Halloween, so we’ll be visiting the store for all the fun $1 decorations. We have to start building up our stash again and what better way to do it than to get it all for $1 each!