Just about everyone can come up with alternative uses for the toilet paper rolls, but today, as part of a sponsored post for Cottonelle, I’m bringing you 27 alternative uses for toilet paper!
Toilet paper – everybody uses it. Most people have a favorite brand or a favorite type. Most people have an opinion about things like single-ply, double-ply, ridges, texture…and just about everyone has an opinion about the over or under debate. Some people like to stockpile it and others might forego the disposable kind and use reusable toilet paper. But, today I’m talking about the traditional white toilet paper. But I’m not talking about just any brand. I’m talking about the softest, thickest, most effective kind I’ve found – Cottonelle. And I’m not just talking about the toilet paper, but I’m talking about the whole bathroom routine.
You know when we have babies and they need a diaper change, we reach for the baby wipes and treat their little bottoms nicely with a soft cloth, but for some reason as we get older, we phase out of the soft wipes and move on to…paper. Really, paper? Who thought of this? Why do we change over from something so soft and moist to something dry and harsh? Well, now we don’t have to!
Cottonelle (I mean, really, cotton is in the name!) is soft and plush with a thick absorbent layer to soak up and wipe off anything that needs to be wiped. But now, Cottonelle has taken it one step further and has brought the moist wipes back into our lives. Now, I have a whole routine when I go to the restroom. I enjoy my little routine and I feel fresh coming out. I no longer worry about dingleberries or cottontails…yep, I said it. They’re not sexy and your man will thank you later in the evening…double score!
Don’t believe me, you can try out your own Cottonelle Care Routine by downloading a Cottonelle coupon!
Now that you know about my little routine, check out what else you can do with toilet paper.
Oh…and I should mention, these are uses for the toilet paper, not the wipes…that’s a whole other blog post…
1. Number One – it had to be said
2. Number Two – yep, that too
3. Facial tissue
4. Cleaning up after your dog
5. Wrapping (aka t.p.ing) a house
6. Making paper flowers
7. Baby shower party games – how many squares is needed to wrap around mommy’s tummy?
8. Decoration for your bathroom – you know, the decorated t.p.
9. Measuring – a typical square is 4.5 inches, run with it
10. Stuff your bra…or if you’re a man, stuff other places
11. Artwork – I’m not kidding, look at this
12. Killing/cleaning up bugs
13. Make a mummy costume
14. Cover the toilet seat
15. Covering razor nicks
16. Make a temporary bandage
17. Stuff in your shoes
18. Removing make-up
19. Spit out your gum
20. Get dog poop off your shoe
21. Make spit wads…if you’re a 12 year old boy, that is
22. Coffee filter
23. Toy to keep your child busy
24. Toy to keep your cat busy
25. Streamer decoration for a party
26. Wrap a gag gift
27. Put in a window or door to stop a draft