From leftovers to lunch, you want your food to be perfectly packed so I’m going to show you how I do it with this LunchBlox Kids Flat Kit that I received for review.
(btw, you know that when I receive things in exchange for a review that my opinion is my own, right?)
Last week, Howard decided we were going to have a fish night for dinner, but he doesn’t really like fish so he picked up some crab cakes. He made salmon for Benjamin and me, but of course we wanted to try his crab cakes. Howard told Benjamin that the cake was actually a Krabby Patty (you know, from Spongebob Squarepants) so Benjamin was even more excited. He said it sure would be nice to eat it on a hamburger bun…so Howard cut some bread into a circle and made him a “real” Krabby Patty. He loved it! I love this boy’s willingness to try anything and his great palate.
After taking a few bites, Benjamin declared that he wanted to take one of these to lunch the next day. Howard was concerned about the crab going bad between the morning and his lunch time so he told him no. Then I remembered that we had the Lunchblox Kits with the freezer pack and Voila! The boy was able to take his Krabby Patty to lunch the next day. (we’re such good parents, if I do say so myself)
I’ve told you about the Rubbermaid lunch pack kits before and I’m back to tell you that I’ve discovered another one. This LunchBlox Kids Flat Kit includes several shapes and sizes that all fit together into a perfectly packed lunch (from last night’s leftovers).
According to Howard, the best part is the freezer pack, but my favorite feature is the snap together design. You can keep your food from mixing and it all snaps onto the freezer pack!
From Leftovers to Lunch – Perfectly Packed
If you need something to perfectly pack your leftovers for lunch the next day, you should really check out this Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kids Flat Kit. Here’s a few features that could help convince you:
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag – my favorite part!
- Leak-proof lids are easy to open – no adults needed – perfect for Kindergarten lunches!
- Containers snap together with a Blue Ice Tray, keeping lunches chilled and fresh without
- refrigeration – great for Krabby patty lunches!
- Optimally sized for kids’ favorite lunch foods, so packing and carrying a variety of foods is easy!
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free – Daddy is happy about this!
- The Flat Kit includes a large container with dividers, a side container, a sauce container and a large Blue Ice chill pack.
Visit www.buildabetterlunch.com for coupons, recipe ideas and other helpful tips! You can also check out more of the Rubbermaid LunchBlox products by following Rubbermaid on Facebook and @Rubbermaid on Twitter.