Top 10 Love Songs {to get stuck in your head}

Top 10 Love Songs according to @JanetGoingCrazy

I have a lot of favorite love songs because I used to be all mushy and touchy-feely (before I got married, had a kid, found out what love was "really" about). One of my favorite CDs of all time, that I could listen to all day long, every day and night, is Madonna's Something to Remember album. It isn't all love songs, but it has my #1 favorite love song of all time.

Top 10 Love Songs

{according to me}

1. Crazy for You – Madonna {Madonna's greatest romantic classic was recorded in a single take}

• I'm crazy for you
  • Touch me once and you'll know it's true
  • I never wanted anyone like this
  • It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
  • I'm crazy for you, crazy for you    More lyrics

2. It Must Have Been Love (but it’s over now) – Roxette

3. Have I Told You Lately? – Rod Stewart

4. More Than Words – Extreme (sorry, I love that I can sing along)

5. I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) – Meatloaf

6. Jack and Diane – John Couger Mellancamp

7.  Time After Time – Cyndi Lauper

8. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton

9. Maybe I'm Amazed – Paul McCartney

10. When a Man Loves a Woman – Percy Sledge

And just because I found too many, I have to add one more –

Livin' On A Prayer – Bon Jovi {and I could honestly put several Bon Jovi songs on this list because Jon and I are in love and we're going to have a love child someday, but I'll save that for another post}

random stupid songs stuck in your head

Of course, I'm joining Tales from the Nursery and i Need a Playdate for Prompts R Fun today and Darcy's post totally made me get these lyrics stuck in my head…

• Because Prompts Are Fun {Tales from the Nursery and I Need a Playdate}Never gonna give you up
  • Never gonna let you down
  • Never gonna run around and desert you
  • Never gonna make you cry
  • Never gonna say goodbye
  • Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you More lyrics

What are your favorite love songs…or those songs that get stuck in your head?

Comments

1. Those are some really good ones!

2. Tammy S says:

Great list. I love the someecard picture how true. The song that keeps getting stuck in my head is Tainted Love.

3. Yep! As I read down the list, I couldn’t help but sing them all. Wonder which one will stick all day!? πŸ˜‰

• janet says:

Someone commented with Tainted Love and now THAT is stuck in my head!

4. Sappy doesn’t live in this body outside of 1 song… My Best Friend by Tim McGraw.

5. Great list and I have a mash-up going on in my head right now between Maybe I’m Amazed and Wonderful Tonight. Really great list!

6. Greta says:

Whooo…I was a little in love with Nuno Bettencourt back in the day. He’s the long haired guitar player from Extreme. And Crazy for You is one of the greatest songs ever. There’s so many, I might have to do my post for this link-up! Sigh…

7. BE says:

Nice list. I think “More Than Words” is my favorite out of your list.

8. Mer says:

Great list! I’ve never really had ‘a’ song, I think it’s because there are so many great love songs out there I can’t make up my mind!

9. Darcy says:

I think I just won the Internet because I got you to rickroll without realizing it! LOL

Great list!

10. I forgot about ‘More Than Words’! Well, I didn’t really forget the song…just that it was considered a long song. I was just catching up on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the gang was singing it a cappella, with melody and everything, lol.

11. laura says:

All the rock ballads get stuck in my head.
    “I’ll Be There for You” is one that worms it way in and won’t get out.

• janet says:

Yes…a whole blog post about my heart throb…you know it has to be written!

12. Jayme H. says:

Lol! Rickrolling–it’s a slightly older internet meme where people sneak in Rick Astley’s Never Going To Give You Up. It has a Wiki article, but I can’t paste the url here for some reason.

I did think of a romantic song I really like, Hey There, Delilah.

Jayme

• janet says:

Ok, you see there…I’m the one who got Rickrolled then! I’ll look it up, sounds hilarious!
      I do love Hey There, Delilah… πŸ˜‰

• Jayme H. says:

Here is the linky. I know it’s easy to find, but I know I’m usually too busy these days to look up links and try to make sure that I post them when I’m telling someone about anything…

Jayme

13. Jayme H. says:

Just had to Rick-roll us, eh?

I’m not much of a romantic song person. I do know them, though. Lol.

14. Kecia says:

Wonderful Tonight – such a good classic rock song, and a little seductive too! πŸ˜‰