buzzoole code

Photo Booth Fun

Rainforest Cafe – Dallas, TX

{Wordless Wednesday}

photo booth fun {Rainforest Cafe - Dallas, TX}

1. mika says:

They are so adorable.
    mika recently posted..Texas Terror: Haunted Hotels for Halloween GetawaysMy Profile

2. Maggie says:

Now that looks like a real fun day! Wagging Wordless Wednesday!
    Maggie recently posted..Dogs Are the New KidsMy Profile

3. Sofia says:

Huge huge smiles!! Wish we had a Rainforest Cafe in Bellingham. I guess this is what happens when you live in a small city….

4. Gena says:

I just absolutely LOVE his smile! It’s contagious!!
    Gena recently posted..Delicious Cranberry RecipesMy Profile

• JanetGoingCrazy says:

I think he is going to do something wonderful with that smile!! :)

5. Rosey says:

Oh my gosh, they look so happy! Love these. :)

• JanetGoingCrazy says:

They were having so much fun and it just made us giggle!!

6. Too cute!
    Scarlett Rose recently posted..Ecco Bella FlowerColor Face Powder Review and GiveawayMy Profile

• JanetGoingCrazy says:

hehe, thanks!

7. Tonya says:

Awwww….so cute! Beautiful smiles :)
    Tonya recently posted..After the Storm – Wordless Wednesday with LinkyMy Profile

• JanetGoingCrazy says:

They were having a blast!

8. They look like they’re having a blast! I just love photo booths. I don’t know that I’ve seen one at our Rainforest Cafe though. I’ll have to look for it next time!
    Jennifer recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Then and NowMy Profile

• JanetGoingCrazy says:

This photo booth was so cool! We were able to adjust the camera down so the kids didn’t have to stand on the seat. And there is a code on the bottom of the strip where you can share on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!!

9. I’ve always wanted to go to Rainforest Cafe…looks so cool! Great photos…those grins are ear to ear!!!
    Liz (Woof Woof Mama) recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Who Controls the Remote at Your House?My Profile

• JanetGoingCrazy says:

This was a first for me and the boy…it was really fun!