Today is the first day of the Biannual Blogathon Bash! It runs 8am EST March 9 to 8am EST March 12 – 72 hours to get as much blogging done as you can. You can still sign up if you’d like to participate! Want to know what I'll be doing…?
My Blogging Goal: Get caught up!!
Hubby says I can have some time to participate, but I know that I will not be working 72 hours straight. I am working (at my day job) today so that cuts out 8 of the hours and I know my evening will be Family Time (I can't miss that!!). Saturday Hubby has to work so I will do what I can without neglecting my boy and then get back at it on Saturday evening. Hubby is off on Sunday and we don't have AWANA so I may get to blog a little in the morning before church and then in the afternoon while the boys take a nap. Sunday evenings are Family Time with my dad and family so I'll do a little more after bedtime on Sunday and then we'll see what all is done by Monday morning!!
My To-Do List
- Schedule out my weekly posts for at least 2 months (i.e. Social Splash Facebook and Twitter Hop for Mondays, Winning Wednesday Low-Entry Giveaways, Winner Winner Weekend Giveaway Linky for Fridays)
- Write and either post or schedule all overdue or due now Reviews (13 of them!!) and Review/Giveaways (20 of them!!)
- Make a Blogging Schedule with New Series (what the plural for Series, serieses? :)) that have been swimming in my head.
- Update my Sponsors Page and Blog Roll
- Write 3-5 guest posts that I owe my friends. 🙂
- Decide on a definite plan for my Blog Redesign and email Mariah from Formula Mom!! (this one is my favorite so I will HAVE to save it for last…kinda like dessert, ya know…)
Do you think I can do it?!!