Help protect our children from bullying by taking a stand and becoming active in your child’s life!!
Canada’s National Pink Shirt Day started in 2007 when two high school teenagers organized a high-school protest to stand up against the bullying and harassment of a fellow Freshman student. The teens distributed pink T-Shirts to all the boys in their school to encourage others to join the protest. There’s something to be said for peer pressure!!
Support the National Pink Shirt Day
Read more about National Pink Shirt Day and a real life experience with bullying from my blogging buddy, Olfa, at Our Family World and You can support the National Shirt Day in so many ways:
- Purchase your official Pink Shirt Day T-Shirt at London Drugs or online at Shop.PinkShirtDay.ca
- Wear a Pink shirt and urge your kids to do so, too!!
- Tweet a message with the hashtags: #bullying and #PinkShirtDay
- Share this message on Facebook
- Talk to your teens about this cause!
- Listen to your children and encourage discussions!
- You can aslo stand up to this cause on March 31st for the International Stand Up Bullying Day! Come back on March 31 for a guest post by Olfa, woohoo!!
Let’s help our children grow in a safe environment!
Stand Up Against Bullying!
Do you have a bullying story to share? How are you going to stand up for yourself and your children against bullying?!!